Join us Saturday, July 28 for our Annual Art in the Park at Sherin & Peterson Parks! It’s one of the LARGEST shows in the area, with over 100 craft, art & food vendors!
Cross over the Pelican River from one park to the other on Pelican’s beautiful suspension bridge!
Come and have a good time!
Become a Vendor!
Questions: 218-863-1221 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Table in Park: North of swimming pool in Sherin Park. (Staff will be in both parks to assist you!)
Food Booths and toilet facilities are available in both parks.
NO VEHICLES WILL BE ALLOWED TO STAY IN THE PARKS
Cost: $75.oo for entry fee if postmarked April 30 th 2018
May 1st or later fee is $90.00.
After July 15 th spaces may not be available.
Lodging: Pelican Motel: 1-800-423-1172/Pelican Hills Campground: 218-532-3726 (6 miles north)/Maplewood State Park camping: 218-863-8383 (8 miles east) / The Inn at Dunvilla: 218-863-8000
Art in the Park Regulations:
- One person or vendor per spot
- Handcrafted or original art ONLY (please send a picture of your product)
- You are responsible for supplying your own tables and chairs for your space, approximately 15 feet wide.
- No sale or discount signs.
- Anyone not following these rules will be asked to leave with no refund of entry fees
- Park opens Friday evening until 9pm and Saturday morning at 6am
- No vehicles allowed in the parks on Saturday morning
Thank You for your willingness to spend the day with us, we hope it is very profitable!
Confirmation Postcards to those who have paid AND sent in their Operator Certificate of Compliance will be mailed after May 15th please keep your card as it will be your entry ticket to the park.
See postcard for assigned space number
Please submit this form then send your check, and Operator Certificate of Compliance form to:
Pelican Rapids Chamber of Commerce
Attn: Art in the Park
PO Box 206
Pelican Rapids, MN 56572